To top of page
- Operating revenues of NOK 1 367 million, which is a reduction of NOK 217 million. The main reason is that the inventories were transferred to the passenger rail and freight operations. Operating profit is NOK 47 million.
- Environmentally certified in accordance with NS – EN ISO 14001. No serious environmental deviations during 2014.
- Contributed to the development of Telma, a tool for monitoring vehicles in operation. Testing sensor technology on type 93. We are cooperating with Jernbaneverket regarding optical sensors for registering of abnormal noise and movements on the trains. Certified in accordance with EU 445/2011 ECM for maintenance of freight wagons.
- Entered into a new agreement regarding an including workplace. Sick leave is 7.9 %.
A small increase in injuries while in service.
- In the employee satisfaction survey for 2014 the company scores high on job satisfaction, attractiveness as well as a high level of loyalty and commitment amongst the employees.
The company has a stable workforce and there are few who leave the company.
- The annual customer satisfaction survey gave a score of 4,13 (scale 1-6) on overall satisfaction, 4,7 on overall and professional skills, and good scores on accountability, commitment and availability.