To top of page
- The operating profit in 2014 was NOK 1 246 million, this is an improvement of NOK 310 million.
The improvement is mainly due to gains from sale of property. Revenue for 2014 was NOK 1 461 million.
- Introduced green leases which ensure the environmental development of rental objects. Are involved in important Enova-projects with a total energy target of 8,4 GWh, which is the equivalent of the energy consumption in 336 houses. The first two buildings in Norway to achieve the environmental classification BREEAM-NOR Excellent were the office buildings in Schweigaardsgate 21 and 23. Two additional commercial properties under construction in Oslo and Bergen with new BREEAM-NOR Excellent certification.
- Awarded the Norwegian award for building design 2014 for the office buildings in Schweigaards gate 21 and 23. NSB resource centre is a pilot project for BREEAM-In-Use for the best possible environmental and cost effective operations. Have during 2014 further developed the cooperation with the Kirkens Bymisjon at Oslo S with the project ”Salary as deserved”meeting place for the disadvantaged, ”Track” and ”The year’s most important summer job” where former addicts work actively against recruitment into the drug environment.
- There is low absence due to sickness. Few who resign form their jobs. The average retirement age is high. A large number of employees take part in organised physical training. Bicycle parking makes cycling to work attractive.
- There is a high employee satisfaction. In the employee satisfaction survey for 2014 the following reasons are given as a cause for satisfaction in the workplace, ”interesting work tasks”, ”high professional level” and ”good working environment”.
- In the annual tenant satisfaction survey the company achieved its best result ever.