To top of the page
- The operating profit for 2014 was NOK 120 million, this is an improvement of NOK 25 million. The main reason is the effect of the implemented improvement program. The revenue for 2014 totalled NOK 5 907 million. This is a reduction of 2.3 percent from 2013. The main reason for this is reduced ownership share in the business in Denmark. In 2014 the bus operations transported a total of 131 million passengers.
- All operating companies are ISO certified according to ISO14001 standard, one of the companies is certified according to the quality management system ISO 9001. As part of the road safety work Nettbuss has started certification according to ISO 39001. All staff complete environmental courses, in 2014 700 employees have received environmental training through this course.
- Due to the significant efforts to reduce cash sales the internet sale of tickets now account for a turnover of over NOK 150 million. The express bus service is renewed with six new double decker busses between Oslo-Gothenburg-Malmø. There is a new route between Stockholm and Oslo.
- Introduction of the fleet management system EcoSafe, which contributes to more customer and environmentally friendly driving. A Group programme for managers at all levels is carried out during 2014 and 2015.
- In the employer survey Nettbuss now has a score of 72 points out of 100 possible in terms of employee satisfaction and our attractiveness as an employer, which is somewhat higher than the national average for the transportation industry in Norway. Other areas with a high score amongst the employees are commitment and loyalty. The figure for sick leave was stable from 2013 to 2014.
- During the autumn of 2014 Nettbuss Sweden was nominated for the Swedish quality award, an award for successful quality work within companies and organisations. For the second year running the company in Norway is nominated for the Public Transport award ‘Kollektivtrafikkprisen’. Bus4You is best five years running in Sweden.